It is not completely incorrect to state that today’s world — on a business and personal level — is filled with a certain level of unpredictability that did not exist a few decades ago.
To deny this simple observation is akin to driving at night without any headlights.
Furthermore, all one needs to do is ‘observe’ the state of events that is taking place on a local and global level.
- 2011 was the year when politics trumped markets (Business Daily)
- Is America going the way of Japan? (Business Daily)
- Kenya shilling stable against the dollar (Business Daily)
- Kenyans shrug off inflation as they shop for festivities (Business Daily)
- Will the Euro be Destroyed? (by DEAN BAKER | CounterPunch)
- Swan Song for the Euro (by MIKE WHITNEY | CounterPunch)
- Why the Euro is Not Worth Saving (by MARK WEISBROT | CounterPunch)
At ABIS, we recognise these changes and are ready to provide knowledgeable assistance to our clients in order to provide a clear path to safer terrain. This, in a nutshell, is why you need Investment Advisory Services.